TIP: Use Markdown or, <pre> for multi line code blocks / <code> for inline code.
These forums are read-only and for archival purposes only!
Please join our new forums at discourse.kohanaframework.org
Kohana3.0 can't find SYSPATH/classes/kohana/core.php
  • Kohana3.0 is working well localy. but when I upload files on the server, the installation is ok until I delete install.php When refreshing the page this error is printed on the screen:

ErrorException [ 2 ]: fopen(Unknown) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory ~ SYSPATH/classes/kohana/core.php [ 1213 ]

this is the content of the .htaccess file.

~~~

Turn on URL rewriting

RewriteEngine On

Installation directory

RewriteBase /

Protect hidden files from being viewed

Order Deny,Allow Deny From All

Protect application and system files from being viewed

RewriteRule ^(?:application|modules|system)\b - [F,L]

Allow any files or directories that exist to be displayed directly

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

Rewrite all other URLs to index.php/URL

RewriteRule .* index.php/$0 [PT] ~~~~

Is there abything I should perform to get this working ?

• Are you on windows locally and some linux variant on the server? Is Apache configured properly on the server (for example, mod_rewrite is installed), is the Document Root set properly? ... could be a lot of different things. Probably should try to turn rewrite off first (and everything will have index.php on the URL) and start from there

• Hello @chrisgo, Why does the install go well without any error ? Kohana is getting installed for the first installation. This problem is coming when I want to load the web site.

• I don't think this has anything to do with it not finding the core class. It says fopen(Unknown). SYSPATH/classes/kohana/core.php [ 1213 ] is the filename and line number of the error.

You are going to have to use the stack trace and some debugging to figure out whats going on. There's not enough information here.

• @deathcoder like zombor said, you can go to the application/logs and try to find the error there in one of the #.php files and post it here ... maybe a stack trace

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion