TIP: Use Markdown or, <pre> for multi line code blocks / <code> for inline code.
These forums are read-only and for archival purposes only!
Please join our new forums at discourse.kohanaframework.org
Getting issue with Kohana cache
  • I've been facing peculiar issue with Kohana 2.x, in my local ubuntu system I've a web application recently I've changed root directory name from that day on words I getting errors as follows,

Error 1:

Warning: require(/var/www/old-dir-name/system/config/locale.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/new-dir-name/system/core/Kohana.php on line 440 Call Stack: 0.0002 343784 1.

Error 2:

Please check the Kohana documentation for information about the following error. core.error_file_line The configured storage location, /, is not writable.

The main issue with is, these errors are getting not all time, some times only these are displaying and I'm sure that root directory have writable permissions and I've flushed file cache also. Is Kohana have any internally cache other than this ? Hope some one will guide me, Thanks.

• Any one have come across these type of issues ?

• What happens if you rename the directory back to the old name, does the application work again?

• Are you using APC or any other accelerator? If the problem is persisting after you've cleared the Kohana cache directory, it may be external to Kohana (unless you've got a non-file Kohana cache turned on?).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion