TIP: Use Markdown or, <pre> for multi line code blocks / <code> for inline code.
These forums are read-only and for archival purposes only!
Please join our new forums at discourse.kohanaframework.org
failed to open stream: No such file or directory ~ SYSPATH/classes/kohana/core.php [ 1217 ]
  • I am starting my first app using Kohana v3. I am generating some charts on the fly using data from MySQL and the pChart library.
    Sometimes I get the following error:
    ErrorException [ 2 ]: fopen(Unknown) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory ~ SYSPATH/classes/kohana/core.php [ 1217 ]
    If i refresh the page several times I get past that error. I am not sure what the problem is.
    Any input is much appreciated.
    Thanks.
  • Was also reported here and here but no resolution was ever found. Anything you can find to help us debug it would be greatly appreciated.

• I am using PHP 5.3.0 on CentOS 5.3.
    I am not using eAccelerator.

What else can I provide to hep debug this. It is kind of showstopper for me. I don't want to deploy my application until this is fixed.

Thanks.
  • Open up classes/kohana/core.php at that line and print a stack trace:

echo Kohana::debug(Kohana::trace());exit;

• I think this happens when you have E_WARNING/NOTICES in your php startup, see #2302
  • Why is this happening only on Linux ? Localy I am running Kohana on Windows and I didn't get this error till I deploy my app online on a linux machine. What I did to make it run , I dowloaded the core.php here https://github.com/kohana/core/blob/3.0/master/classes/kohana/core.php and replace the old one and the problem is solve. I hope it will create another problem after !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion