TIP: Use Markdown or, <pre> for multi line code blocks / <code> for inline code.
These forums are read-only and for archival purposes only!
Please join our new forums at discourse.kohanaframework.org
Kohana 3 oauth 2.0 server and client module
  • First of all, it's not my module nor is any code that is in it. I just stumbled uppon it while searching the internet for a good kohana 3 oauth 2.0 integration module. I found the oauth2.0-php on google code, which functions nice but is not really orientated to be integrated in a framework such as kohana. Anyways, so far it has integrated a large portion of the library I think, I personally just don't fully understand all workings yet but that has to do with my understanding and knowledge of oauth 2.0 in general as well.

http://github.com/Yahasana/OAuth-2.0

I don't fully understand his db layout though. It uses servers, clients, audits and tokens. So far all libs I found just used tokens and clients, so what are the other tables for?

Kind regards,
    Jan
  • I have left some words in response your issue.

I'll write some doc and a complete demo for it after I finish this module. If you deadly want to have a try, please let me know. I'll try to handle it ASAP.
  • I'd love to! I am already trying some stuff in the module as we speak, cause I am really excited about it!
  • @slaaitjuh: Have you found solution of Oauth 2.0 server and client module in Kohana 3? Actually, now I am facing problem of Unauthorized Access Token and honestly, I don't have much idea of how to implement OAuth 2.1 i.e Youtube API with Kohana. Could you please give me some tip?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion