TIP: Use Markdown or, <pre> for multi line code blocks / <code> for inline code.
These forums are read-only and for archival purposes only!
Please join our new forums at discourse.kohanaframework.org
Auto_Modeler_ORM
  • I've been browsing through these topics, and came across the CRUD and ACL threads. If none of you have seen my Auto_Modeler module, it might fit well into what you are trying to do.

Today I added in-model validation and finished the Auth driver for it (not released yet, it's only in SVN). It has full roles, but no ACL support. You should consider extending the Auth module to add your Group and Role management.

http://code.google.com/p/automodeler/
  • Ahh the validation is very nice(by the code) and i was actually planning on doing something like this. Is there any actual documentation on how to use the model validation ?
  • Posted By: schnoodles

Ahh the validation is very nice(by the code) and i was actually planning on doing something like this. Is there any actual documentation on how to use the model validation ?

Not yet, I only release docs for it when I release a new version. (In model validation would be for 1.5)

The basics is just to have a rules array in your model, in the same format as add_rules() for the validation lib, and it will automagically check them on the model save().
  • Well, can we merge ORM, Auto_Modeler_ORM and CRUD into one?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion