TIP: Use Markdown or, <pre> for multi line code blocks / <code> for inline code.
These forums are read-only and for archival purposes only!
Please join our new forums at discourse.kohanaframework.org
guide/api causes reflection error [solved]
  • I have had various problems over the past few months with the API documentation.... errors such as the following.... 2011-10-31 15:48:05 --- ERROR: ReflectionException [ -1 ]: Class kohana_#model. does not exist ~ MODPATH\userguide\classes\kohana\kodoc.php [ 170 ]

I finally got sick of this behaviour and went looking. The problem was my editor of choice, EMACS... it 'drops' auto-save files of the form #model.php#

Get rid of the auto-save files and hey presto! it's all sweet again.

So, technically, I have resolved this issue for myself.

This issue is logged here because... - there is the off-chance this might help someone - someone more technically capable than I might want to change Kodoc::classes() so that this can't happen.

Other than that, can only reiterate what everyone else says... Kohana 3 is great...

• emacs... how do you debug php on that? just curious

• The old aphorism that Emacs is "a great operating system, lacking only a decent editor" is so true.... the question is not how I debug PHP, but how do I actually write code....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion